Who We Are
Family and Internal Medicine Associates (FIMA) is a Rural Health Clinic located in Lebanon, Kentucky. Currently, we are the largest independent primary care practice in central Kentucky.
FIMA opened on April 1, 1999 and has since grown to include six board certified physicians, six Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, and a staff of just under 50 employees.
With providers trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, and Dermatology, FIMA is completely equipped to serve you and your family.
We are currently accepting new patients, from 2 years of age and older.
Get the Quality Healthcare You Need, Right Here at Home
As a state-of-the-art Rural Health Clinic, FIMA houses onsite point of care laboratory services, digital radiology, bone densitometry, immunizations, and diabetic education. Our laboratory is CLIA and COLA approved, consistently meeting annual state and federal surveys.
Our mission is to provide access to and delivery of high quality, cost effective primary medical care. Our focus is on providing excellent service to our patients and local community.
In pursuit of our mission, we are committed to:
- providing services which exceed our patients’ expectations
- creating a work environment that encourages trust, respect, and accountability among staff and patients
- operating a successful business, which will enable FIMA to continue providing quality medical care into the future
Our values are at the center of our focus. We believe:
- respect, for both patients and staff, is integral to care
- health education and preventative care are essential to keeping patients well
- our advice and action must always be guided by what is best for the patient, even if third party payors and drug formularies request something short of this goal
Make an Appointment
Now accepting new patients as well as walk-in visits. Call us at (270) 699-9500 anytime Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30.